Advance Thinking PTY LTD who own and operate the I Needz Help website (ineedzhelp.com
3. Compliance with Privacy Legislation
Advance Thinking PTY LTD will comply with and is bound by the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Act). Advance Thinking PTY LTD is committed to ensuring the collection, use, security, accuracy, storage, disclosure and destruction of personal information is compliant with the NPPs.
4. Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is generally defined as information or an opinion that can identify a person. This usually includes information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number and possibly your email address. The type of personal information that Advance Thinking PTY LTD may collect through the I Needz Help website is:
- Password (encrypted)
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Identity verification documents
- PayPal details (only on withdrawal requests)
Where reasonable, we will collect information directly from you and also from your use of our various products and services with I Needz Help.
5. How and why Advance Thinking collects Personal Information
Personal information is collected through the ineedzhelp.com website for the main purpose of administering the online dating profile feedback process.
Advance Thinking PTY LTD will collection personal information from you in the following ways:
- Through the ineedzhelp.com website and communications between you and us by correspondence (such as email, fax, letter, phone);
- The transaction records we have relating to the purchase of online dating profile review products and services; and
- Third parties such as our affiliates, our suppliers, or your representatives;
- Through the use of 'cookies'. 'Cookies' are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories. They are used by I Needz Help for the user authentication process and functionality through the site. We recommend that you leave your 'cookies' enabled, otherwise you will not be able to login and participate in the syndicates with us. I Needz Help's 'cookies' don't send back any information about your computer or any other information on your hard drive. For more information on 'cookies' please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
6. Personal Information Security
Advance Thinking PTY LTD through ineedzhelp.com is committed to the protection of your personal information from unauthorized access. Advance Thinking PTY LTD makes all reasonable efforts to ensure your personal information is stored securely and complies with the NPPs, this is achieved through a range of security mechanisms and procedures to protect your personal information.
7. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The ineedzhelp.com website pages from which you may provide to us personal information are encrypted through a password protected portal using 256 bit SSL encryption. However, when transferring your personal information to us from other internet facilities or by email there still remains risk.
As per legislation and NPPs we will destroy any personal information of yours that is no longer required.
The personal information that Advance Thinking PTY LTD collect may be used to:
- Verify your name, age, address and identity;
- Provide you with online dating products and services;
- Record and register your online dating dating review purchases and other transactions with us
- Manage your account with us;
- Notify you of, and provide you with, updates or responses for your purchase;
- Inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- Research and develop our services;
- Communicate new products and services to you, by Advance Thinking PTY LTD and/or its online dating review suppliers for marketing purposes, including and at times, the opportunity to take up special promotions and offers. You can 'opt out' of these communications through the 'My Account' section of ineedzhelp.com. We are committed to not "spam" our members in any way;
- Address any query, feedback or complaints you may have; and
- Contact you for any other reason.
Advance Thinking PTY LTD may disclose your information to:
- Its online dating review suppliers, their auditors, and/or their Regulators;
- Your authorised representative (e.g. legal advisers) but only upon receipt of your written authorisation;
- Unrelated third parties to enable outsourcing of relevant functions relating to the provision of online dating review products and services and only for the primary purpose of providing those functions;
- Professional advisers including but not limited to accountants, auditors and legal advisers; and
- Courts, Government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law.
8. Access to Personal Information
You are welcome to request access to the personal information Advance Thinking PTY LTD holds about you. There are certain situations where Advance Thinking PTY LTD may decline to give you access to your personal information, and we will give you reasons in these instances.
If you wish to exercise this right of requesting your personal information (under the Privacy Act 1988), or if you believe that the information is incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date, you should either correct/update the information through the ineedzhelp.com website by logging into 'My Account' using your username and password, or contact us.
9. Changes in the Future
10. Additional Information on Privacy
For further information about privacy issues and the protection of privacy, visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner's website at www.oaic.gov.au.
11. Resolving your privacy concerns
If you have any issues that you wish to raise with Advance Thinking PTY LTD or you wish to make a complaint regarding Advance Thinking's management of your personal information please contact us. We take complaints about privacy concerns seriously and we will work to resolve your complaint and correct any errors on our part.
Our contact details are as follows:
Advance Thinking PTY LTD
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org